Powertrain development from concept to finished product
Efficient and dynamic powertrain technology forms the central element of impressive products.
ARRK Engineering uses its interdisciplinary expertise to support you in the development of individual components to entire systems, as well as in the development and implementation of innovative methods for the development process itself. With our combination of experience and innovation, we are your ideal partner throughout all phases of product development – from methodological development to safeguarding the product within our or your process in both the virtual and real world.
Development of powertrain systems
With our interdisciplinary approach, we support you throughout all stages of development with consultation, individual tasks and phases of the development process to the complete methodological development of drive systems. In doing so, we work with your systems and processes as well as our own. With our interdisciplinary experience in virtual and real-life automotive and special machines, we are your ideal, reliable partner – from advance development to mass production, and from components to entire systems.
- Commercial and special-purpose vehicles
- General mechanical engineering
- Special drive units
- Hand tools
In close cooperation with our clients, we develop and integrate powertrains with a specific focus on the relevant requirements – from the entire system to individual components – as well as the interfaces with the environment.
- CAE-based component and system development, analysis and optimization
- Efficiency, consumption and dynamics analyses
- Load data simulation as the basis for component development
- Bearings and vibration decoupling
- Testing and safeguarding the electronic drive components on the test bench and in the vehicle
- Launch/testing facility
- Diagnosis development
The requirements of transmissions have changed immeasurably as a result of the rise of e-mobility. We develop specialized transmission systems that take into account the increased requirements in terms of topology, lightweight construction, rpm ranges and acoustics.
- Gear, shaft and bearing design
- Parking brake design
- Housing design
- Clutch and actuator systems
- CAE-based design, optimization and safeguarding
- Design for manufacturing (including molding) and assembly
- Supplier management
- Electronics development
In the development of electric motors, we support our customers with everything from electromagnetics to the acoustic and structural-mechanical analysis to the application.
- Electromagnetic simulation
- CAE-based analysis of thermal aspects, acoustics, dynamics, mechanics and durability
- Housing development and construction
- Integration (e.g. fully integrated gearbox/drive units)
- Power electronics
- Application of customer-specific measurement and testing systems
- Hardware and software development