Test Engineer for automotive Cockpit-Electronics (m/f/d)
- Preparation and execution of test tasks for new car customer functions.
- Execution of manually and automated tests on test benches.
- Upgrade of the test benches and the related equipment with the latest HW and SW.
- Documentation of the test results and reporting of the detected malfunctions.
- Creation of statistical error overviews of all detected errors for weekly customer status reports.
- Evaluation of the malfunctions and technical support during the error analysis.
- Daily technical synchronization of the latest topics with the development teams.
- Adaptation of existing test cases and creation of new test cases after requirement change of the customer function.
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, or a comparable degree program.
- First experience with the automotive industry is helpful.
- First experience with test or error analysis of electronic control units is helpful.
- Well structured, organized and analytical.
- Fluent knowledge of English is necessary.
- Knowledge in German is helpful.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A good initial training.
- Getting to know project related work as well as active collaboration on industry projects.
- Regular team meetings for further education.
- The possibility to learn new programming languages and software technologies.
- Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan.
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-EBG-100 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501