Technician/Engineer CAE Model Build (m/f/d)
- Transform geometrical data (CAD) into FEA models, building up assemblies of sub models and complete vehicles.
- Build up finite element model for various simulations.
- Checking virtually parts for quality and operability.
- All the projects are done on a computer workstation.
- In return, we can offer a challenging position in a modern innovative atmosphere, working on high-profile engineering projects.
- Training and continuing education are particularly important to us. We can therefore offer you excellent professional training, which will be carried out in our own in-house training center.
We are looking for new colleagues for our team of Model Creation in Cluj-Napoca.
- You have a technical background (have studied in a technical high school or have graduated a technical college) and now are looking for an expandable position in a trendsetting enterprise.
- You are used to working on a computer (experience with CAD tools is preferred)
- Your working style is responsible, you are team player and are able to handle projects independently.
- Fluency in English is a must, German is an advantage (both written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
- An open and pleasant working atmosphere
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy structure
- Independent, autonomous and challenging project work on high-profile engineering projects
- Excellent professional training carried out in our own in-house training center of our ARRK Engineering Academy
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-BSSI-101 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501