Team Leader ADAS and Cockpit Electronics (m/f/d)
- Leadership and coordination of the ADAS and Cockpit electronics teams.
- Expansion and development of the existing team including resource planning and building up new competences.
- Enhancement of processes, methods and quality assurance.
- Taking over project lead tasks and participation in the projects.
- Execution of smoke and validation tests of functions, ECUs and Sensors at the HIL test bench.
- Autonomous analysis of occurred faults and examination of test results.
- Responsible communication and coordination with customers and project partners.
- Supervision of final theses.
- Successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, industrial engineering or a comparable degree.
- Sound professional experience in developing, integrating or testing automotive ECUs.
- Professional knowledge in dealing with automotive bus systems like APIX, CAN, FR, Ethernet.
- Technical understanding of the functionality of automotive display systems, cockpit electronics and ADAS.
- Knowhow of automotive OEMs and their product development plans as well as experience in problem management and supplier tracking.
- Having experience in project lead and membership of ADAS and cockpit electronics is of advantage.
- High competence in analyzing and solving problems as well as generating concepts.
- Strong communication skills to work with contacts at all levels in English and German.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-EMH-100 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501