Specialist Gearbox Development (m/f/d)
- Development, design and detailing of complex powertrain components (e.g. gear sets, housings, covers, other die casted components) from concept to series production, taking into account function, quality and costs.
- Technical optimization of existing products and participation in new developments.
- Coordination of components, assemblies and technical service issues with process partners and suppliers.
- Transfer of test results to development.
- Coordination of specifications with customers and suppliers.
- Creation of documentation and recommendations.
- Preparation of technical specifications.
- An engineering degree in mechanical - automotive engineering or equivalent is required.
- Good user knowledge of Catia V5.
- Profound knowledge in the field of design of vehicle components.
- Good teamwork and communication skills as well as confident interaction with external and internal representatives.
- High motivation and willingness to perform.
- Independent, self-responsible working style and a high level of proactivity.
- Ideally experience with TAIS, PRISMA, DOORS.
- Good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- Professional trainings, in-house and external (e.g. Catia V5 / Siemens NX, communication, German classes, etc.).
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- Opportunities to get involved in challenging projects with a high level of participation.
- Various employee benefits like: meal tickets, expert complete medical package at Regina Maria, 24 days of holiday, Christmas bonus, private pension fund, 7 Card, recreation room, coffee and fruits, parking lot, and other bonuses with seniority.
- Regular employee events like Summer Party, Christmas Party, Team Buildings, sport events, etc.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-KRM-103 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501