Software Tester for Automotive Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
- Create and implement test cases for automotive embedded software.
- Review the software configurations and build variants.
- Perform manual and automated software tests.
- Strong cooperation with the software developer team.
- Decision on software releases based on your test results.
- Adaption and further development of the test environments and tools.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, natural sciences or a comparable degree.
- Experience in programming with C/C++ and Python.
- First practical knowledge of test case creation, implementation and automation.
- Preference to work in technical detail, systematically and on your own responsibility.
- Qualification as an ISTQB Certified Tester (Foundation Level) is an advantage.
- Very good communication in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-EFD-100 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501