Software Developer Web Applications (m/f/d)
- Development and maintenance of Web Applications.
- Development of Back-End Apps and Microservices with Java Spring and Node.js.
- Development of Front-End Apps with Angular and React.
- Data Modeling for SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Coordination of requirements and design concepts with customers and project partners.
- University degree in engineering, computer science or natural sciences.
- First experience in web development with Angular, React, Node.js or Java Spring.
- First experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Joy in understanding and solving challenging technical problems.
- Not afraid to learn new technologies (e. g. Go, Nest.js, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A good initial training.
- Challenging and never boring tasks.
- Regular team meetings for further education.
- The possibility to learn new programming languages and software technologies.
- Modern workplace in a friendly atmosphere.
- Working with nice and enthusiastic colleagues.
- A positive corporate culture with flat hierarchies
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-CDC-09 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501