Software Developer for Automotive Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
- Development of software for the key automotive areas infotainment, computer vision, driver assistance and autonomous driving.
- Design novel software concepts and consolidate them with the software architects and development partners.
- Implementation of software in agile collaboration with your development team.
- Design and perform manual and automated software tests.
- Proactive participation in code optimization and troubleshooting.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, natural sciences or a comparable degree.
- Experience in programming with C/C++ and Python.
- Knowledge in dealing with version-control- and continuous integration platforms (Git/Jenkins).
- First experience in agile automotive software development desirable.
- Ability to solve challenging tasks analytically and independently.
- Profound communication in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-EFD-101 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501