Project Engineer Camera Systems & Cockpit Electronics (m/f/d)
- Accompanying long-term projects from concept to SOP of the vehicles of a premium OEM.
- Post-processing and off board labelling of recorded data sets.
- Simulation Use-Case of labelled data sets and evaluation of KPIs.
- Evaluation, categorization and prioritization of incoming error tickets with regard to error cause and technical dependencies.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mechatronics, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification.
- First basic experiences from the automotive development area are advantageous.
- Experience in image processing is an advantage.
- Structured, results-oriented working method.
- Strong communication skills, as well as a good knowledge of German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Various employee benefits like: meal tickets, expert complete medical package at Regina Maria, 24 days of holiday, Christmas bonus, private pension fund, 7 Card, recreation room, coffee and fruits, parking lot, and other bonuses with seniority.
- Getting to know project related work as well as active collaboration on industry projects.
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
- The possibility to learn new programming languages and software technologies
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-ECS-100 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501