Mechanical Development Engineer - Automotive (m/f/d)
- Development of parts and assemblies for the Automotive Industry (Powertrain, Engine Cooling and Air Conditioning Systems, E-vehicle Battery Systems, Engine Peripherals).
- 3D modeling and drafting using CATIA V5 / Siemens NX.
- Development of plastic, sheet metal, die casted, rubber, extruded and composite components, specific to each engineering team, considering the functionality, quality and costs.
- Support for customers’ projects for the whole development process, from the concept phase to the series-production.
- Elaborating technical documentation according to customer requirements.
- Working in close collaboration with our existing multinational teams.
- An engineering degree in mechanical - automotive engineering or equivalent is required
- Ability to work with CAD software tools.
- Proficient in English, German knowledge is an advantage.
- Good organizational ability and communication skills.
- MS Office tools knowledge.
- Effective team player, as well as ability to work independently.
- Highly creative and self-motivated individual.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- Professional trainings, in-house and external (e.g. Catia V5 / Siemens NX, communication, German classes, etc.).
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- Opportunities to get involved in challenging projects with a high level of participation.
- Various employee benefits like: meal tickets, expert complete medical package at Regina Maria, 24 days of holiday, Christmas bonus, private pension fund, 7 Card, recreation room, coffee and fruits, parking lot, and other bonuses with seniority.
- Regular employee events like Summer Party, Christmas Party, Team Buildings, sport events, etc.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-KRM-101 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501