Mechanical Design Engineer CATIA V5/NX - CAD (m/f/d)
- Individual or supported development of parts and assemblies, mechanism within the vehicle with help of CATIA V5 and or NX
- Highly motivated to further develop 3D software skills
- Part responsibility from early concept to series phase of body in white parts, injection molded plastics & rubber parts, composites, die-cast components.
- Willing to learn and apply tooling feasibility , assembly capability, assuring quality requirements
- Responsible behavior by keeping deadlines for assigned tasks
- Communicating within the project team and attending design reviews
- General knowledge about manufacturing and joining processes gained during university, or from previous job experience
- Curios and passionate about vehicles and their functions
- First contact with any 3D software is an advantage
- Good command of MS Office tools
- Organizational ability with the focus on prioritization
- English or German spoken and written Is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging project environment in an innovative and cross-industry development environment
- Wide professional growth perspective in an international environment
- Working in a network of employees with many years of interdisciplinary expertise
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-DCS-06 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501