Linux Administrator (m/f/d)
- Mainly Linux support.
- Administrate Docker, PRTG or similar systems.
- Support from Cluj for the IT team in Munich office.
- Technical lead in IT projects.
- Experience in Linux environment, mainly RPM.
- Experience with bash scripts, Apache, PHP, MySQL.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Oral and written command of English.
- Good German knowledge would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-ITOF-104 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501