Group Leader / Engineering Manager Software & Electronics (m/f/d)
- Strategic expansion and leadership of software and electronics development at the Cluj location.
- Disciplinary and professional leadership of your team and development of your employees.
- Establishment and expansion of the existing team and active participation in the recruitment process, including conducting interviews.
- Controlling and ensuring the strategic and business objectives are achieved.
- Establishment and management of local university relations.
- Responsibility for your own business unit with responsibility for profitability.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical course of study.
- Sound professional experience in the automotive industry (e.g. as a development / test engineer) .
- Leadership experience as a team, project or group / department manager.
- Strong communication skills to work with contacts at all levels and maintain business relationships.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, a structured way of working, and having fun with a wide range of options.
- Professional experience in the automotive development environment especially in an electronic service provider is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A good initial training.
- Getting to know project related work as well as active collaboration on industry projects.
- Regular team meetings for further education.
- The possibility to learn new programming languages and software technologies.
- Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan.
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-ERK-100 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501