Graduate Engineer (m/f)
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Helping experienced design Engineers & maintain data management.
- Support commercial activities: RFQ, Proposal generation…
- Support technical presentations at customer.
- Participating at supplier/customer design reviews.
- Involvement in the generation of BOM, Timing plans, Resource profiles…
- Transferring data to customers & suppliers.
- Sourcing and identification of tooling specific ancillary parts, producing detailed BOM for use in the purchasing of parts.
- Production of tool/part drawings for use in the manufacture.
- Maintaining necessary records and drawing revisions.
- To output all drawings/documentation to Lead Engineer.
- Customer component feasibility, to provide accurate and sufficient feedback to our customers or Project Managers.
- To produce detail documents outlining data comparisons.
- Part design feasibility.
- Project management.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as required by the business.
- Proficient in the use of Catia V5 software.
- An engineering degree in mechanical- automotive engineering or equivalent is required
- Ideally you have working experience in the automotive industry
- You are confident in using CATIA V5
- Proficient use of MS Office tools
- Good organizational ability and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent contract of employment
- Challenging and interesting project work
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
- Working in a team environment of highly experienced and enthusiastic people
- Opportunities to get involved in challenging projects with a high level of participation
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Europe Ltd
Nuneaton Technical Centre, Caldwell Road
CV11 4NG Nuneaton, Warwickshire
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501