Senior Design Engineer (m/f)
Stanford-le-hope, Essex, United Kingdom
- Design and development of complex structures for various manufacturing techniques.
- Generate solid, surface component and assembly CAD models.
- Support / deliver technical presentations direct to customers.
- Participating at supplier/customer design reviews.
- Transferring data to customers & suppliers.
- Production of tool/part drawings for use in manufacture.
- Maintaining necessary records and drawing revisions.
- Customer component feasibility, to provide accurate and sufficient feedback to our customers or Project Managers.
- To provide solutions to problems and highlight all technical issues to appointed manager.
- ad hoc duties as required by the business.
- Degree educated in Mechanical / Automotive / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Automotive or Aerospace Design.
- Proficient in the use of Catia V5 software.
- Experience of PLM systems (Teamcenter / Smarteam)
- Experience across the design process from concept through to launch.
- Experience with injection moulded plastics, composites, machined / fabricated components.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent contract of employment
- Challenging and interesting project work
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
- Working in a team environment of highly experienced and enthusiastic people
- Opportunities to get involved in challenging projects with a high level of participation
*Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you.
**During your employment you may be asked to work at any of the ARRK Group of sites or at any of our Customer’s Sites within the UK or abroad.
***The company may change the hours of work to fit in with business requirements.
****This document does form part of your contract, and may change from time to time in line with business needs, and legal obligations.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Europe UK Engineering South
ARRK Europe Ltd., 2nd Floor, DP World London Gateway Logistics Centre, North One, North Sea Crossing
SS17 9ER Stanford-le-hope, Essex
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501