Multi Body Simulations Engineer with ADAMS (m/f/d)
- Cooperation in carrying out technical calculation projects
- Work on comprehensive projects from Powertrain and/or Chassis assemblies of the automotive using multi body simulation to investigate dynamic behavior and generate load data for further FE simulations
- Daily tasks include: building up models, launching simulations, evaluating results, proposing technical solutions Your development will be supported by a young, dynamic team in a multinational environment
- You must either be a graduate engineer in applied mathematics, physics, mechanical engineering, or you must have had a comparable education
- During or after your course of study, you will have to have developed an interest in technical calculation / structural mechanics, and will ideally already have some working experience ideally you bring along some practical working experience with multi body simulation (ADAMS)
- Good organizational ability and communication skills (English or/and German spoken and written is mandatory)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
- Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-CDC-05 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501