Embedded Software Team Leader (m/f/d)
- Technical leadership of a new team in the field of embedded software & electronics for automotive control units.
- Execution of coordinative tasks and technical project collaboration.
- Management of development with regard to content, budget, deadline and quality.
- Responsibility for resource planning and competence development of the team.
- Support with recruiting activities to build up/expand the team.
- Cooperation in the preparation of offers as well as customer acquisition and support of our existing customers.
- Competent contact for our employees and customers in all relevant project matters.
- Representation of the team and all project topics towards our customers and suppliers.
- Design and develop novel automotive embedded software with your team.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical course of study.
- Proactive approach and high level of initiative/independence.
- Empathy and joy in dealing with people.
- Convincing communication in German and English.
- Initial professional management experience is desirable.
- Professional experience in the automotive development environment is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-EFD-102 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501