Development Engineer for E-Mobility, E-Motor (m/f/d)
- Performing the evaluation and measurement analysis for E-Motors used in the E-Mobility sector.
- Selecting the suitable components in accordance to the customer requirements.
- Support for durability tests on the customer and supplier test benches.
- Problem-solving during the durability test on external test facilities.
- Preparing regular quality reports and presentations for customer and supplier meetings.
- You must either be a graduate engineer in vehicle , mechanical engineer, material engineering or a Bachelor or Master degree in electrical / electromechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable degree program.
- Familiar with electrical E-Motor and component development.
- Independent user of MS Office package, first experience with DOORS is helpful.
- Well structured, organized and analytical.
- Good team and communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of English and/or good command of German is necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-EMM-104 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501