Development Engineer Automotive – with German (m/f/d)
- Analysis in complex database-systems for special requirements of automotive customers.
- Preparing regular reports and presentations of the analysis results.
- Development of components in an interdisciplinary team and coordination with internal process partners, OEM customers and external suppliers.
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical / electromechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable degree program.
- First experience within the automotive industry is helpful.
- Well-founded knowledge in MS Office and database-systems ZEDIS.
- Well structured, organized and analytical.
- Good team and communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of German is necessary and good command of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-EMM-106 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501