Data Management Engineer (m/f/d)
- You are part of a vehicle development process for a German OEM.
- You collect and manage data from different development departments.
- You calculate vehicle heights for crash simulation and testing.
- You are the interface between customer departments and ARRK. Improve and automatize the process in collaboration with the German develoment team.
- Passion for data analytics.
- Good German language skills.
- Conscientious way of work.
- Excel experience would be beneficial.
- Technical background and Matlab only a nice to have.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth.
- Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged.
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-CDC-06 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501