Computational Engineer NVH & Strength (m/f/d)
- Cooperation in carrying out demanding technical calculation projects, including model design, simulation and evaluation of the results, and documentation.
- We work on comprehensive projects from all areas of the automotive and aerospace industries, such as model construction, static and dynamic stiffness, acoustics using Nastran and Abaqus.
- In return, we offer to train you in the above software programs and give you the opportunity to acquire good knowledge in the area of calculation and finite element methodology, which will be carried out in our own in-house ARRK Academy.
- Training and continuing education are particularly important to us and we can therefore offer you excellent further professional training.
- You will face exciting engineering challenges in a modern innovative atmosphere
- You must either be a graduate engineer in computer science, applied mathematics, mechanical engineering, or you must have had a comparable education.
- During or after your course of study, you will have to have developed an interest in technical calculation / structural mechanics, and will ideally already have some working experience
- Fluency in English or German is a mandatory (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, autonomous and challenging project work
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-BTB-01 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501