CFD Engineer (m/f/d)
- Perform Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and thermal simulations in the fields of vehicle interior & exterior, lighting systems, under hood thermal management, HVAC systems
- Validation and verification of CFD solutions and/or matching to experimental data.
- Interpretation and reporting of results.
- You must either be a graduate engineer in vehicle or aerospace technology, mechanical engineering, construction engineering, or you must have had a comparable education.
- Master Degree (or equivalent) in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge fluid mechanics, heat transfer, automotive engineering.
- Experience in CFD tools and numerical analysis.
- Fluency in English is a must, German is an advantage (both written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
- An open and pleasant working atmosphere
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
- Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan
- Getting to know project related work as well as active collaboration on industry projects
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-BME-100 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501