Assistant for Finance and Project management (m/f/d)
- Booking the hours of engineers on projects
- Reports for the external accounting company and other institutions as well as hours reports for the local managers
- Placing orders for the romanian company and the german mother company
- Booking flights and hotels for german and romanian employees, processing the invoices
- Organisation of team events
- Creating of customer contacts and similar data in the german ERP system
- Coordination of meetings for german manager
- University degree or comparable education with a focus on Business Administration
- Preferably in last 1-2 years of professional experience.
- Competent handling of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details.
- Self motivated, proactive and a positive attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
- Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-FMW-101 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501