Analysis specialist for software and function development in the field of autonomous driving (m/f/d)
- Analyses (white and black box) in the field of software and function development Autonomous driving.
- Analysis of error messages (defects) based on bus traces and error memory entries.
- Simulation of relevant failure scenarios on different test platforms (K-HiL and composite test stations).
- Validation of bug fixes on K-HIL systems.
- Execution of initial commissioning and validation tests of ADAS control units and sensors on the test bench.
- Close cooperation in partnership with our development team and relevant partners of the customer with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable course of study.
- First experience in testing and validation of control units in the automotive environment.
- Knowledge in handling automotive electronics and bus systems (e.g. CAN, FR, Ethernet).
- Knowledge of the programming languages C/C++, Python or Matlab desirable.
- Initial experience in working with Vector tools (CANape, CANoe).
- Your working method is characterized by efficiency, flexibility and a high degree of initiative.
- English business fluent, good German language skills desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Getting to know project related work as well as active collaboration on industry projects.
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
- The possibility to learn new programming languages and software technologies.
- Various employee benefits like: meal tickets, expert complete medical package at Regina Maria, 24 days of holiday, Christmas bonus, private pension fund, 7 Card, recreation room, coffee and fruits, parking lot, and other bonuses with seniority.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-ESR-100 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501