Computational Engineer NVH & Strength (m/f)
- Cooperation in carrying out demanding technical calculation projects, including model design, simulation and evaluation of the results, and documentation.
- We work on comprehensive projects from all areas of the automotive and aerospace industries, such as model construction, static and dynamic stiffness, acoustics using Nastran and Abaqus.
- In return, we offer to train you in the above software programs and give you the opportunity to acquire good knowledge in the area of calculation and finite element methodology, which will be carried out in our own in-house ARRK Academy.
- Training and continuing education are particularly important to us and we can therefore offer you excellent further professional training.
- You will face exciting engineering challenges in a modern innovative atmosphere
- You must either be a graduate engineer in computer science, applied mathematics, mechanical engineering, or you must have had a comparable education.
- During or after your course of study, you will have to have developed an interest in technical calculation / structural mechanics, and will ideally already have some working experience
- Fluency in English or German is a mandatory (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Independent, autonomous and challenging project work
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit
La Divisione di Ingegneria del Gruppo ARRK Globale è lo specialista a cui rivolgersi per lo sviluppo di prodotto.
Qualcosa come 1.000 membri dello staff dislocati in quattro paesi, per 50 anni hanno assistito i nostri clienti del segmento premium offrendo loro tutti i servizi di un partner leader nello sviluppo.
Sotto il marchio ARRK, lavoriamo insieme con l'obiettivo di fornire tutti i servizi che servono per trasformare le idee in realtà. In Europa, il Gruppo ARRK è in grado di offrire qualsiasi servizio da un'unica sede attraverso le sue quattro divisioni:
- Piccola Serie
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-BTB-01 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501