Computational Engineer Powertrain & Chassis (m/f)
- Cooperation in carrying out demanding technical calculation projects, including model design, simulation and evaluation of the results as well as corresponding documentation
- With more than 380 engineers in CAE & Simulation, we work on varied projects ranging from automotive to aerospace industries, such as model construction, static and dynamic stiffness or acoustics using software tools like Nastran and Abaqus
- In our own in-house ARRK Engineering Academy we offer to train you in the above mentioned software programs and give you the opportunity to acquire comprehensive knowledge in the area of CAE, calculation and finite element methodology
- You will face exciting engineering challenges in a modern innovative atmosphere and get to know many aspects of project work in a multinational environment
- You must either be a graduate engineer in computer science, applied mathematics, mechanical engineering or you must have had a comparable education
- During or after your course of study, you have developed a great interest in technical calculation and structural mechanics
- Ideally you bring along some practical working experience
- Fluency in English or German is mandatory (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
- Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
La Divisione di Ingegneria del Gruppo ARRK Globale è lo specialista a cui rivolgersi per lo sviluppo di prodotto.
Qualcosa come 1.000 membri dello staff dislocati in quattro paesi, per 50 anni hanno assistito i nostri clienti del segmento premium offrendo loro tutti i servizi di un partner leader nello sviluppo.
Sotto il marchio ARRK, lavoriamo insieme con l'obiettivo di fornire tutti i servizi che servono per trasformare le idee in realtà. In Europa, il Gruppo ARRK è in grado di offrire qualsiasi servizio da un'unica sede attraverso le sue quattro divisioni:
- Piccola Serie
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-CDC-01 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501