International sculptor, Michael Winstone, turns to experienced Rapid Prototyper, ARRK, to produce 3D Model of his latest creation
Produce scaled down model to for a show.
Accomplishments & Results:
- Renowned international sculptor, Michael Winstone, recently took part in the 3D Print show in London, where a number of his designs were on display.
- ARRK was proud to have been able to support Michael in building a number of the exhibits, formed out of resin using stereolithography technology.
- These pieces of art were built on one of ARRK’s SLA 7000 machines in SL7870 resin, which offers a glass-like appearance.
- The sculptures were also shown in Paris and Athens.
- Michael Winstone commented: “ARRK's service and support explained all the processes available to me. They recommended the latest and best 3D Printing machines and materials to bring out the most detail whilst making suggestions on how I could improve the quality of the final sculpture, tailoring their technology to fit my needs. They used software that could handle my large, detailed files and kept me up to date throughout the printing process”.