Technical Illustrator for Automotive (m/f)
- The main responsibility is to lay out and to draw illustrations for technical manuals that deal with operation and installation of vehicle parts and subassemblies.
- Manipulate and process 3D products using CATIA V5.
- Create and edit the assembly illustration, using Corel Draw and Microsoft Excel.
- Communicate with clients, to establish details and requirements, discuss with technical engineers and designers to better understand the product.
- Stay in contact with the client for obtaining approval for the drawings or for establishing certain changes, until the final product is ready.
- Basic understanding of engineering drawings and familiarity with automobile parts/components and knowledge of how components are assembled (nuts, bolts, clamps, harnesses etc.).
- High importance to have an eye for design, attention to detail and used to work with having sole responsibility.
- You are confident in using Corel Draw (CATIA basic knowledge is a plus).
- Must be able to shift work priorities based on client’s requirement, and function with minimal supervision.
- Proficient use of MS Office and other office tools.
- Good organizational ability and communication skills (English or/and German, spoken and written are a must).
- Technical degree and/or relevant experience are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours.
- An individual adjustment plan with professional trainings and training on the job.
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit.
- Perspective of Design Engineering development.
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-DCS-03 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501