Crash Simulation Engineer (m/f)
- Perform CAE simulations to evaluate and enhance full vehicle crashworthiness performance in conjunction with occupant safety
- Apply advanced safety/crash methodologies and analysis techniques
- Create reports and evaluate results
- Conduct optimization simulations using FEM methods
In return, we offer to train you in the above software programs, and to give you the opportunity to acquire good knowledge in the area of calculation and finite element methodology, which will be carried out in our ARRK Academy. You will face exciting engineering challenges in a modern innovative atmosphere. Training and continuing education are particularly important to us and we can therefore offer you excellent further professional training.
- You should be be a graduate engineer in vehicle or aerospace technology, mechanical engineering, construction engineering, or you should have had a comparable education.
- Fluency in English or German is a must (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Finite Element Methods (FEM) is a plus
- Knowledge of ABAQUS, DYNA or Pam-Crash is a plus
- Knowledge of Aluminum and Steel structures for crashworthiness is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit
- Getting to know project related work as well as active collaboration on industry projects
- Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-CAE-NB-01 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501