Senior Engineer Composites (m/f/d)
- leading of projects and its members considering time and budget
- product responsibility starting with early concept phase through series development of body & white parts using composites
- assist design processes for parts like BIW such as bonnets, trunk lids, roof, door reinforcement parts etc.
- establish material & production processes requirement and limitations based on practical experience with carbon fiber, sandwich structures, fiberglass, organo-sheet, RTM, BMC,SMC-reinforcements, prepeg/autoclave
- first point of contact company-wide regarding composite projects
- analysis of project requirements and elaborating project documentation
- conducting trainings and providing technical documentation
- Project management as well as being a technical lead for project members
- High technical expertise in production, preforming simulation and light- weight design
- Ideally you have had experience in CPD, FiberSim, CATIA V5
- Proficient use of MS Office tools
- Experience with OEMs and/or part suppliers is a plus
- Knowledge in joining & production technologies of laminate components would be an advantage
- Good organizational ability and communication skills (English or/and German spoken and written Is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging project environment in an innovative and cross-industry development environment
- Wide professional growth perspective in an international environment
- Working in a network of employees with many years of interdisciplinary expertise
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-DCS-04 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501