Safety Simulation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Independent / support in development of components and full assemblies within the vehicle with help of CAE (Computer-aided engineering) software as Abaqus, Dyna, Pam-Crash.
- Highly motivated to further develop CAE software skills.
- Component or full vehicle responsibility from early stage to market release phase.
- Willing to learn and apply crash safety strategies in order to match world wide assessment programs or internal costumer safety requirements.
- Responsible behavior by keeping deadlines for assigned tasks.
- Communicating within the project team and attending status reviews.
- General engineering knowledge gained during university, or from previous job experience.
- Curios and passionate about vehicles and their functions.
- First contact with any 3D software is a plus.
- Knowledge of Finite Element Methods (FEM) is a plus.
- Good command of MS Office tools is a plus.
- Organizational ability with the focus on prioritization.
- English or German, spoken and written is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
- Regular employee events which promote enjoyment of work and team spirit
- Getting to know project related work as well as active collaboration on industry projects
- Meal Tickets, Private Medical Package and Private Retirement Plan
- A permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-CAE-NB-02 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501