Processing of material data sheets – Automotive engineer, mechanical engineer or materials engineering (m/f)
- You must either be a graduate engineer in vehicle , mechanical engineer, material engineering or a comparable education.
- Preferable you have experience in project and quality management.
- Besides MS Office, extended knowledge in MS Excel and MS Access (knowledge VBA programming) is a plus.
- You have distinctive communication skills as well as a reliable and independent work style.
- Fluency in German and/or English is a mandatory (written and spoken).
Automobile manufacturer (OEM) is obliged to register all components of a vehicle with a material data sheet in the so-called IMDS (International Material Data System). In this connection the objective is to get an overview of the present materials in a car in order to meet the demands for sampling and legal requirements.
- Monitoring, appraisal and approval of material data sheets for all automotive parts.
- Interface between suppliers and customer internal departments.
- Development of material data sheets for costumer in-house parts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will face exciting engineering challenges in a modern innovative atmosphere.
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
- Working in a team environment of highly experienced and enthusiastic people
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-VAC-01 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501