Mechanical Design Engineer Automotive (m/f)
- Individual development of parts and assemblies, mechanism within the vehicle with help of CATIA V5/NX
- Product responsibility starting with early concept phase through series development of body & white parts, plastic & rubber parts, composites, die-cast components.
- Defining material & production processes requirement and limitations based on previous long-term experience
- Feasibility analysis for tooling, assembly capability, assuring quality requirements
- Actively attending design reviews and contributing with own ideas to solve technical issues
- Establishing the impact of different technical solutions on price, quality and time
- Responsible behavior by keeping deadlines and budget for own environment
- Actively supports colleagues and is able to replace them
- Analysis of project requirements and elaborating project documentation
- High technical expertise in production technologies of automotive parts , or part development process using 3D modeling software
- Experience with product data management software (ex. TeamCenter/Enovia)
- Proficient use of MS Office tools
- Experience with OEMs and/or part suppliers is a plus
- Wide perspective over the convergent disciplines
- Good organizational ability and communication skills (English or/and German spoken and written Is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging project environment in an innovative and cross-industry development environment
- Wide professional growth perspective in an international environment
- Working in a network of employees with many years of interdisciplinary expertise
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-DFG-01 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501