Design Engineer High Voltage Storage (m/f)
- concept/ series development of engine peripherals and integration of high voltage systems in vehicles
- design with the help of CATIA V5 of sheet-metal, stamped parts.
- development of insulating blankets/foam for gearbox ,air-ducts, plastic and metal brackets, tubes and hoses for heating/cooling systems, die cast and injection molded parts, small elastomer elements
- elaborating technical documentation according to customer requirements you will work in close co-operation with our existing team, however we expect you to work independently and be open to change
- An engineering degree in mechanical- automotive engineering or equivalent is required
- Ideally you have working experience in the automotive industry
- You are confident in using CATIA V5
- Proficient use of MS Office tools
- Experience with OEMs is a plus
- Good organizational ability and communication skills (English or/and German spoken and written Is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working houres
- An individual adjustment plan with professional trainings and trainings on the job
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-KCHO-100 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501