Design Engineer Aerospace (m/f)
- Concept/series development of aircraft parts
- Elaborating technical documentation according to customer requirements
- In our own in-house ARRK Engineering Academy we offer to train you and give you the opportunity to acquire comprehensive knowledge in the area of Design
- You will face exciting engineering challenges in a modern innovative atmosphere and get to know many aspects of project work in a multinational environment
- You must either be a graduate engineer in applied mathematics, physics, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or you must have had a comparable education
- During or after your course of study, you have developed a great interest for design (CATIA V5 or similar) and structural mechanics
- Ideally you bring along some practical working experience
- Good organizational ability and communication skills (English or/and German spoken and written Is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth
- Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
- A challenging project landscape in an innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-CDC-02 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501