Automotive Body Development Engineer (m/f)
- Cooperation in carrying out technical calculation projects
- Work on comprehensive projects from body, interior, exterior of the automotive and batteries for hybrid, electric vehicles, performing linear and non-linear, static and dynamic stiffness, and acoustics simulations using Nastran and Abaqus; ex: vehicle towing, obstacle crossing, thermal expansion (interior and exterior parts), misuse (door/gate slam), idle speed excitation, wheel unbalance excitation, comfort noise and sound pressure level, dynamic body torsion
- Daily tasks include: building up models, launching simulations, evaluating results, proposing technical solutions
- Your development will be supported by a young, dynamic team in a multinational environment
- You must either be a graduate engineer in mechanical engineering, physics, civil engineering, applied mathematics, or you must have had a comparable education
- During or after your course of study, you will have to have developed an interest in technical calculation / structural mechanics, and will ideally already have some working experience
- Ideally you bring along some practical working experience
- Good organizational ability and communication skills (English or/and German spoken and written is mandatory)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
- A unique and friendly environment with great opportunities of professional growth starting with professional FEA training
- Regular employee events in which work and team spirit are encouraged
The Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group is the go-to specialist in product development.
For 50 years, our approx. 1,000 members of staff located across four countries have been supporting our premium segment customers by offering all the services that can be expected from a leading development partner.
Under the ARRK brand, we work together to provide all of the services required to turn an idea into reality. In Europe, the ARRK Group is able to offer everything from a single source through its four divisions:
- Low Volume Production
ARRK Research & Development S.R.L.
Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF
How to apply
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-DCD-04 to email@example.com
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 / 31857 – 501